March 20, 2019
College/Work Campus Systems
Every busy college/work campus relies heavily on intelligent software to manage student/staff activity, sales, access rights, parking, vending, catering and a host of other diverse actions. That is why CBE has partnered with Counter Solutions, a Global leader in cashless systems, to provide an innovative offering for college/work campuses.
CBE College/Work Campus System
The cashless solution provided by CBE and Counter Solutions offers unlimited possibilities and engineering. We deliver software and hardware for applications such as digital access, catering, ticketing, photocopying, vending, cashless payment systems (with full EPoS integration), time registration and transaction systems.
CBE’s Cashless Solution offers the following features:
- Reporting: Reports are available at the press of a button giving management full insight into what is being spent where, when and by whom
- Analytics: Designed to share and access information from multiple databases, enabling more effective management
- Loyalty: Opportunity to introduce loyalty schemes and incentives to selected users
- Easy Set-up: integrations available for parking, printing, laundry, kiosk, mobile ordering, catering plus many more
There are many advantages to a cashless system:
- Safe, easy and reliable
- Faster transactions reduce queues
- Delivers happier customers and increased revenues
- Saves time, reduces overhead and improves security
- Streamlines secure transactions across a facility
- Interfaces with third party devices e.g. copying and printing, vending machines etc.
Contact us to speak with one of our experienced consultants about your requirements or to find out more about our College/Work Campus System.
Got a question? Our Team are here to help you.
March 6, 2019
CBE are hiring – QA Engineers
March 6, 2019
CBE are part of the UK’s first Safeway Daily store
The system has worked successfully since its introduction, and the feedback from users is very positive. CBE’s personnel linked in very effectively with our team to build a successful system that we are very happy with.