CBE Quality Policy
With CBE you’re safe in the knowledge that we will meet your requirements not just the first time you use us and our products and services but every time. Our aim is to drive service, quality and innovation and we achieve this by following a number of principal policies and objectives to ensure we hit this target which benefits the partners we work with.
Our principal quality policies and objectives are
- To provide Products and Services that are dependable and on time
- To deliver Products and Services of the highest quality
- To offer and deliver Products and Services that meet your requirements and is fair value
- To apply the highest ethical standards to all
- To conduct ourselves in a professional manner
- To operate and adhere to current legislation and regulations
CBE’s policies, practices and procedures are specified in their Quality Policy Manual and quality improvement objectives which are defined and reviewed by management on a regular basis.
CBE information Security Policy
At CBE, we are committed to safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all physical and electronic information assets of the company and its clients to ensure that regulatory, operational and contractual requirements are fulfilled.
CBE uses a framework of risk management and continuous improvement certified to ISO 27001:2013. Security objectives are captured within the Information Security Key Performance Indicators.