CBE, one of Europe’s leading innovators in Hospitality & Retail Technology, is recruiting for a number of key roles within its Software Development team. Due to extensive growth, CBE is seeking Developers for Retail & Hospitality software.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements:
- Candidates must possess a Degree/Diploma (or equivalent) in a computing discipline with software development.
- At least one year’s experience (placement is acceptable) in a software development role.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and proficiency in at least some of the following:
- Software Engineering – knowledge of software architecture and lifecycle (loosely coupled systems, dependency injection, service-oriented architectures)
- Experienced in use of an object-oriented Language (e.g. C#, C++)
- Application Development on Microsoft .NET platform
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing services such as Azure functions, webhooks.
- Software Testing
- SQL DB knowledge – Stored Procedures etc…
- Experience in the development and design of retail / hospitality software is an advantage
- Source Code Control systems experience an advantage (GitHub etc…)
• Attractive package in line with candidate’s experience
• Full training provided
• Excellent opportunities for career progression
• Positions will be remote, and office-based
Email your CV, in confidence to,
Mr. TJ McHugh, R&D Director – email@example.com
Closing date Friday 20th August 2021