CBE, one of Europe’s leading innovators in Retail & Hospitality Technology, is seeking an Accountant with relevant experience in a medium to large business.
Managing all aspects of finance, ensuring the accounting operations run smoothly, ensure all functions collaborate on a business-wide basis across departments, including:
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, timely monthly financial statements and annual reports to identify results, trends and variances
• Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded and are compliant with statutory law and financial regulations
• Managing the audit process and liaising with external personnel, as required
Systems & Controls
• Review business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Overseeing the management of cash flow and debt.
• Dealing with business issues as they arise
Skills and Competencies Required:
• Experience in a medium to large business with preparing accounts for audit
• Organised, ability to multi-task, exceptional numerical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and good leadership and management abilities.
• Experience with various IT systems, advanced excel skills and a solid understanding of accounting software
Email your CV, in confidence to email@example.com
Closing Date – Friday 13th January 2023