CBE is interested in hiring ambitious, motivated individuals. As one of Europe’s leading EPoS providers, we are always on the look-out for candidates who want to be part of our company’s success story. We have roles across a variety of departments, including sales, software development, engineering, customer support and administration.
Email your CV to email@example.com so that we can keep your details on file for future roles that may arise.
The successful candidate will play a key role in change, innovation, automation, governance and release management. They will manage projects across software applications, infrastructure and production to ensure the highest level of release and environments management standards and processes are being implemented.
- Work within our Release and Environments Management Team – building environments, automating release process and supporting multiple teams
- Work closely with the Development and QA Teams on all software builds/releases and environments support
- Functionally manage project and production environments in relation to software releases and software change management
- Promote best practices of release and environments management – DevOps
- 2+ years’ experience as a release / configuration / build engineer
- Automation experience – Deployment automation, configuration management automation – Scripting (Batch Operations, VBScript, Powershell)
- Experience in Build tools
- Deployment Technologies (FTP, TrueUpdate, SSH)
- MSI (InstallShield, WiX)
- Web development (PHP, MySQL)
- Strong exposure / experience on Continuous Integration (automated/manual)
- Application Lifecycle Management tools and process
- Competent in SQL and SQL Management Studio
- Testing Tools exposure
Education & Training:
- Third Level Qualification in Computer Science / IT or relevant work experience
Apply for this role through our online portal by clicking here.
Closing date Tuesday 31st October, 2017