February 19, 2019
EPoS Systems for Bakery & Coffee Shops
Through advanced technology, CBE offers the most comprehensive, robust and reliable EPoS solution for the hospitality sector.
Bakeries and coffee shops deal in fresh, highly perishable produce. That is why it is important to have the support of intelligent software to manage stock and provides auto-suggestions for end-of-day promotions. This greatly reduces waste while boosting profits. It is also crucial to have a fast-running, efficient and user friendly system to manage customer sales.
CBE EPoS Solutions for Bakeries & Coffee Shops
Currently, we have the most comprehensive and efficient solution in the marketplace. The following is a taste of our hospitality software portfolio:
- Touch Screen systems:
- All of our point-of-sale units have strong security features to reduce pilferage including CCTV integration for live video overlay
- Capacity to handle multiple order printers in the kitchen/prep area with built in redundancy
- Improve kitchen efficiencies, enhance food quality and greatly enhance the speed of service with QSR – the global leader in Kitchen Automation technology
- Integrated loyalty and customer engagement suite
- Ability to implement an employee contest scheme
- Business management software – manages stock, effortless purchase order and delivery processing. Provides hundreds of business critical reports including profit margin analysis and sales history breakdown
- Credit/Debit Card Payment terminals with reduced transaction rates – processes debit and credit cards six times faster than existing terminals. Our terminals are ‘Contactless’ enabled to allow for increased efficiencies at the point of sale
- Manage your business on-the-go with mobile and online web reporting
Contact us to speak with one of our experienced consultants about your requirements or to find out more about our EPoS solutions for Bakeries & Coffee Shops.
Got a question? Our Team are here to help you.
January 31, 2019
CBE are hiring – Sales Executive – Kerry Area
January 24, 2019