September 20, 2017
Forecourt EPoS Systems
The CBE team has led the way in shaping EPoS solutions offered to the forecourt retail sector. It has done so by listening and responding to the ever more sophisticated needs of retailers and oil companies
First to develop a fully integrated solution to forecourts, our engineers continue to break ground through constant innovation and development.
CBE EPoS Solutions for Forecourts
CBE’s comprehensive forecourt solution controls all the business functions and services on site through its cutting edge EPoS solution. The system is designed to work in single-site or multi-site stores with full head office capability.
The core elements of the EPoS system include:
- Full report management for in-depth ‘wetstock’ and ‘drystock’ analysis
- Automated dips on tanks – fully compatible with the revenue ROM1 legislation
- Outdoor Payment Terminal integration – designed to reduce drive-offs and improve customer service
- CBE FutaTill Touch Screen unit – the award winning point of sale terminal from CBE allows for faster transaction times, improved cashier controls and integration with third party solutions
- With over 200 reports available at the touch of a button, the CBE WinRetail software solution is a ‘must have’ for any forecourt store. Research has shown that retailers who invest in the CBE WinRetail system have seen their in-store margins improve by as much as 8%
- CBE’s WiFi Handheld terminal improves pricing controls and allows for better stock management. Some stores have saved up to 4-5 hours per week in labour efficiencies by utilising the functionality of the CBE WiFi Handheld
- CBE integrated security system for till fraud prevention and drive-off detection
- Integrate the deli weighing scales with the CBE WinRetail software package to improve efficiencies and monitor sales of fresh food items
- Seamlessly integration with third party solutions such as; top-ups, cigarette vending, price poles, DVR security link, CODAX car wash
- The software solution can be accessed onsite, at head office level or on the move with a smartphone/tablet device
- Integrated fuel cards which can accept and validate all major fuel cards at the till rather than through separate terminals, speeding up transactions and reducing queues.
- Contactless enabled credit/debit card terminals with reduced transaction rates
Contact us to speak with one of our experienced retail consultants about your requirements or to find out more about our Forecourt EPoS solutions.
Got a question? Our Team are here to help you.
August 28, 2017
ShelfLife feature Self-Checkout installation in Costcutter Carndonagh
August 25, 2017
CASE STUDY – Self Checkout in JC’s Supermarket
CBE exceeded our expectations with system development, installation and training for our team. The addition of the system means greater efficiencies, better control and more effective management systems throughout our store
I have worked with a lot of EPoS systems over the years but the CBE FutaTill solution is the most complete package that I have seen to date
We spent over two years researching the EPoS market before selecting CBE FutaTill as the chosen solution. It had everything that we needed for our system ambitions – not only now but also into the future
We have invested in the CBE solution across all of our retail and forecourt sites. This is mainly due to the innovation and quality of their products but also because we trust them as a company to deliver for us today and into the future.