The CBE team has led the way in shaping EPoS solutions offered to the forecourt retail sector. It has done so by listening and responding to the ever more sophisticated needs of retailers and oil companies
First to develop a fully integrated solution to forecourts, our engineers continue to break ground through constant innovation and development.
CBE EPoS Solutions for Forecourts
CBE’s comprehensive forecourt solution controls all the business functions and services on site through its cutting edge EPoS solution. The system is designed to work in single-site or multi-site stores with full head office capability.
The core elements of the EPoS system include:
- Full report management for in-depth ‘wetstock’ and ‘drystock’ analysis
- Automated dips on tanks – fully compatible with the revenue ROM1 legislation
- Outdoor Payment Terminal integration – designed to reduce drive-offs and improve customer service
- CBE FutaTill Touch Screen unit – the award winning point of sale terminal from CBE allows for faster transaction times, improved cashier controls and integration with third party solutions
- With over 200 reports available at the touch of a button, the CBE WinRetail software solution is a ‘must have’ for any forecourt store. Research has shown that retailers who invest in the CBE WinRetail system have seen their in-store margins improve by as much as 8%
- CBE’s WiFi Handheld terminal improves pricing controls and allows for better stock management. Some stores have saved up to 4-5 hours per week in labour efficiencies by utilising the functionality of the CBE WiFi Handheld
- CBE integrated security system for till fraud prevention and drive-off detection
- Integrate the deli weighing scales with the CBE WinRetail software package to improve efficiencies and monitor sales of fresh food items
- Seamlessly integration with third party solutions such as; top-ups, cigarette vending, price poles, DVR security link, CODAX car wash
- The software solution can be accessed onsite, at head office level or on the move with a smartphone/tablet device
- Integrated fuel cards which can accept and validate all major fuel cards at the till rather than through separate terminals, speeding up transactions and reducing queues.
- Contactless enabled credit/debit card terminals with reduced transaction rates
Contact us to speak with one of our experienced retail consultants about your requirements or to find out more about our Forecourt EPoS solutions.