CBE will be exhibiting at the National Convenience Show (NCS) in the NEC Birmingham from the 14th – 16th of April 2013.
As CBE continue to increase their market presence in the UK retail market, they will be showcasing their award winning EPoS products at the NCS – which promises to be the biggest one yet! Record numbers of partners and exhibitors reinforce the show’s position as the UK’s premier independent event for the convenience retail sector, dedicated to encouraging best practice and generating growth.
CBE will be on stand N40 and will be providing consultation and demonstrations on their full suite of EPoS products, including:
- CBE WinEPoS – award winning touch screen POS terminal
- CBE WinRetail – comprehensive back office software module with full head office capability
- CBE Fuel solution – allows for complete forecourt management
- CBE Mobile – the most feature rich handheld in the marketplace
- CBE Self-Checkout – the only self-checkout solution available to independent retailers
- CBE Cashless Self-Checkout – ground-breaking cashless self-checkout solution
Registration for the event is free and can be completed online by clicking the link Register for NCS