CBE is interested in hiring ambitious, motivated individuals. As one of Europe’s leading EPoS providers, we are always on the look-out for candidates who want to be part of our company’s success story. We have roles across a variety of departments, including sales, software development, engineering, customer support and administration.
Email your CV to email@example.com so that we can keep your details on file for future roles that may arise.
CBE are one of Europe’s leading innovators in retail technology serving the supermarket, convenience, forecourt and hospitality sectors. Due to continued growth CBE are looking to recruit
a number of IT Systems Engineers.
- Installation, configuration and user training on CBE’s Retail and Hospitality IT Systems
- Technical support of the IT systems, both on-site and remotely via the CBE Support Centre
- Position may involve frequent travel to export markets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree / Diploma in IT, Computer Science or Business (candidates who have a proven IT capability will also be considered)
- Knowledge of SQL, Networking and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience in Retail/Hospitality IT Systems or EPoS an advantage but not essential
- Full clean driving licence
- Attractive package in line with candidate’s experience
- Full training provided with excellent career opportunities
Apply, in confidence, with full Curriculum Vitae to Mr. Shane McGowan, Systems Director, no later than Friday 18th August 2017, through the online recruitment website.